We have weekly opportunities for you to get out and RIDE YOUR BIKE!
|Tuesday||6:00 pm||During winter months come join us in our shop for our indoor training rides. Just bring your bike and trainer and watch a movie out of the elements. We also have training videos to follow while riding trainers!||Bicycle Barn||(509) 529-7860|
|Tuesday||6:00 pm||Bicycle Barn Group Road Rides, 15+ mph ave, routes posted on our Bicycle Barn Facebook page day of ride. If the weather is nice, we may be going outdoors with our headlights and taillights. Just call us at the shop or check Facebook.||Bicycle Barn||(509) 529-7860|
|Thursday||6:00 pm||Bicycle Barn Group Road Rides, 15+ mph ave, routes posted on our Bicycle Barn Facebook page day of ride. Cancled for winter, Call the Shop to see if we are riding indoors .||Bicycle Barn||(509) 529-7860|
|Saturdays||8:00 am||Group Road Ride with the Hailstoners||Rose Garden, Pioneer Park|
|Saturdays & Sundays||We sometimes hold a Saturday and/or Sunday ride. Please call Greg or Kevin at the shop to see if one is being held.||(509) 529-7860|
Contact us if you have a local ride that you would like us to list on this page.
Local & Regional Cycling Links
- Walla Walla Valley Cycling: Walla Walla rides and rider information Web page
- Tour of Walla Walla: Walla Walla’s premeire road race, held in April
- OnionMan Triathlon: Exciting and challenging race open to team competitors as well as individuals
- Walla Walla BMX: Information for Walla Walla’s BMX track
- Wheatland Wheelers Bicycling Club: Walla Walla cycling group and racing team
- Ice Cream Social Ride: Walla Walla Family, Social, or Fast riding.
- Ann Ride: Walla Walla Annual ride
- Chinook Cycling Club: Tri-Cities, Washington
- Tri-City Bicycle Club: Tri-Cities, Washington
- Spokane Bicycle Club: Spokane, Washington