• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
One of the things that tires you out when you're riding on the road is vibration from rough pavement. Bontrager's Bzzzkill Harmonic Dampers go inside your handlebar ends and utilize harmonic damper technology to cancel these high-frequency vibrations so you don't feel them and can ride more comfortably. The Bzzzkills have small weights held between elastomers. When you're riding over rough roads, the elastomers delay the oscillation of the weights, canceling the vibrations so you don't feel them.
Stainless steel pedal washers - Sold in pairs
- Upgrade rear derailleur pulleys with ceramic sealed cartridge bearings - Ceramic bearings are proven harder and smoother than standard bearings - PTFE/composite pulley material for long life and low friction - Shimano version works for Road or MTB. - Sold as pair - 9g each
$9.99 - $10.49
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$9.99 - $10.99
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$9.99 - $10.99
This kit includes a Greenfield center-mounted kickstand as well as a mounting plate that's designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. The kickstand is lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. It's made of aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
Steel 1mm spacer fits Shimano cassette bodies - Great for 10 sp cass on 8/9 sp hubs - Also for many other fit applications
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction with CNC groove design - Machined insert for even clamping force - For use with carbon seat posts - Ultra-lightweight
Origin-8's Grip N Seal QR Seat Clamp is forged from light and durable aluminum and features a rubber weather seal and an anodized finish to prevent corrosion. Its high-leverage quick-release lever makes it easy to raise/lower your seat.
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Studs screw into the bosses built into bicycle frames to provide the proper mounting studs for brakes. Each brake requires two studs.
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
- Durable custom-molded plastic guard - Co-molded rubber exterior to help quiet chain-slap noise - Easy installation and removal
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page