In our humble opinion, the Walla Walla Valley offers some of the best road cycling in the Pacific Northwest—from valley flats and rolling hills to challenging climbs. A ride is never without a stunning view of vineyards or the Blue Mountains.
If the trail is more your thing, we’ve got you covered there too. Bennington Lake reservoir is right on the edge of town and offers single track and gravel roads for cross-country mountain bikers. Looking for vertical? The Blue Mountains offer a variety of terrain.
One of the reasons we love cycling is the community that rolls along with it. We’d love to share our local knowledge and help you connect with fellow cyclists.
Group Cycling in Walla Walla
Come join us for one of our weekly rides. We love giving you an excuse to get out and ride!
|Day||Start Time||Description||Meetup Location|
|Tuesday and Thursday||6 p.m.||Bicycle Barn Group Road Rides|
15+ mph average. All are welcome!
We post the route on our Bicycle Barn Facebook page the day of the ride.
During winter months, we move our road ride inside. Come join us in our shop for indoor training rides. Just bring your bike and trainer and get ready to spin with a supportive group.
|Saturday||Meeting times vary from 8 a.m. in the winter to 7 a.m. in the summer.||Group Road Ride with the Hailstoners|
Call 509.529.7860 for details.
|Rose Garden, Pioneer Park|
If you host or know of a local ride you’d like listed on this page, let us know.
Area Cycling Events and Resources
- Walla Walla Valley Cycling: Walla Walla rides and rider information
- Tour of Walla Walla: Walla Walla’s premier road race, held in April
- OnionMan Triathlon: Exciting and challenging race open to team competitors, as well as individuals
- Walla Walla BMX: Information for Walla Walla’s BMX track
- Wheatland Wheelers Bicycling Club: Walla Walla cycling group and racing team